Why Buy Our Cabinets
We use superior materials along with experienced craftsmen to offer you a great value. We’ve designed a heavy duty cabinet that’s “built tuff to store your stuff”. We custom design, build and install our storage cabinets to fit your unique space.
– Dado joints are used for better construction and integrity. Cabinets are dadoed, pre-drilled, glued and screwed together. This is more costly and time consuming than other methods, but it makes a much stronger cabinet.
– Shelf stiffeners are added to all shelves that are over 30” wide to handle heavier loads.
– ¼” backs on all cabinets for added strength.
– Mounted off the floor on the existing curb, cabinets are screwed to studs using 4” long screws.
– ¾” MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) panels are used because garage cabinets are exposed to moisture and heavier loads. MDF is made from wood fibers glued under heat and extreme pressure. We use MDF instead of particle board or plywood because it is stronger, denser, flatter and is knot-free.
– Thermo-fused melamine is highly resistant to moisture, stains, and scuffing, with superior durability and wear resistance. Using heat and pressure, the resin saturated material is thermally fused to each side of the MDF panels for a permanent bond.
– Steel shelf track and steel shelf supports are used on all of our garage cabinets. Shelf supports are adjustable in ½” increments and are made from 19 gauge steel. Steel track and shelf supports are many times stronger than line bored (system bored) cabinets which break down over time with heaver loads.
– Full extension drawer slides. The entire drawer will pull out beyond the cabinet. Our drawer slides are constructed with metal ball bearings and can handle up to 100 lb loads.
– 120° self-closing concealed hinge. Tool free door-to-cabinet assembly and removal with 3 dimensional adjustments.
– 3” metal wire pulls (handles) with a choice of colors: chrome, brass and black.
Computer Design to Fit Your Garage
– Custom designed using specialized cabinetry software. You will see your cabinet design in 3D, floor plan and elevation views. OC Garage designs, builds and installs to fit your unique space.
– Melamine colors – Solid colors: White or Light Gray
– Laminated work tops – Stone Grafix and Graphite Grafix
– Custom Colors – Hundreds of other colors are available on request.
Faster Service and Warranty
Call 800-256-1966 or fill out our contact page to schedule a no cost, no pressure estimate. Work can be scheduled in 1 to 4 weeks.
OC Garage guarantees materials and workmanship on every cabinet we build.
Member of the Better Business Bureau
Find OC Garage history and our competitors’ history of doing business. OC Garage has the Better Business Bureau’s highest rating of AAA. Also find our contractor’s license, workers compensation insurance and contractor bond status.
Licensed and Bonded Contractor
– Licensed and regulated by the Contractors State License Board.